Why Join Us
What's so special about us? Is it not one of the firms outside the Big 4?
Good question. We certainly are one of the "non Big 4" firms, but with few characteristics that will matter to you:
With over 600 staff in Singapore and over 300 in Shanghai, Beijing, Suzhou, Shenzhen, Chengdu, Hangzhou and Tianjin, we are the largest outside the Big 4. The width and depth of our services is comparable to the Big 4. We are probably one of the few accounting firms with a direct subsidiary in China.
Your Future Matters
We are a non-family business - no relatives of partners are allowed in the firm. Admission to partnership is strictly by merit, not blood relations. He who is able and willing can make it to the top.
Your Well-being Matters
Something must be right if we have 23% of our staff with us for more than 5 years. 10% have been with us for 10 years and more. Loyalty speaks volume about a firm. We think we simply care enough. Of course, the 5-year and 10-year service awards (of Rolex watches) are but tokens of our appreciation. More are also receiving 20-year service awards of annuities.
Why join us?
Besides the above, here are a few other reasons:
- Work with entrepreneurs. Our clientele are the growing mid-size firms, where challenges are immense
- Work direct with our partners and managers, not through layers of hierarchies
- Overseas assignments
- Overseas attachments to RSM International offices
- Access to a wider scope of exposure from the diversity and depth of our service capabilities
- The able and ambitious can run up the fast track to the top. You determine how far you want to go.
- Flexible options are available for staff who wants to venture beyond audit - for example, inter-departmental transfers, contract or freelance accounting and finance work with our outsourcing division. (*These options typically appeal to auditors who have worked for a few years.)
- Work in the largest accounting firm outside the Big 4 in Singapore; being hooked to the world's No 7 accounting network (RSM International) certainly means more opportunities for cross-border work.
- Have your very own personal table and workstation/lap-top
- Join a host of recreation and wellness programmes
- Work with great people
- Work in an exciting location - arts hub, shopping, prime F&B and entertainment zone. A 10-minute walk from the Dhoby Ghaut MRT Station, Wilkie Edge is a hip & modern lifestyle complex located in the vibrant arts belt of Singapore. Food and shopping selection are plentiful - a variety of restaurants, cafes and pubs are within walking distance, Prinsep Street and major shopping centres such as Bugis Junction, The Cathay, Plaza Singapura, Sim Lim Square, etc. After work, there are lots of choices to unwind - work out at California Fitness, catch a movie or simply soak in the cultural atmosphere.
What's in store for me, I mean the quantifiable things?
All new graduates will enjoy:
- Annual leave of 14 days as a start, accumulating up to 18 days
- Medical & dental benefits
- Personal fitness programme - with up to 100% reimbursement or enjoy subsidised annual health screening
- Laptop Ownership Scheme
- Structured and On-The-Job training
- Financial and leave support for relevant professional upgrading
- Recreational Club activities
- Long service awards culminating in Rolex watches at 10 years